Cheap Delay pedal!>!>!

chiinoe08

i am in need of a delay pedal and dnt have much to spend..honestly just around 50. i was looking into the rogue delay and others under 50 and even a danelectro fab 600ms. I DNT need a super fancy delay or even analog just as long as it sounds good and not tooo crappy. i was wondering if the deltalab dd1 is better than any others under 50..if so i might just go with that one and pay the extra 10. thanks!!!!!!!:munch:munch:munch

TNO

Modtone Mini Mod kicked a couple of much more expensive delays off my board. $45 on Amazon.

john l

Silver Supporting Member
Second time in two days Ive recomended this pedal. Find a used Danecho I scored my last one for around 30 bucks. DEAD RINGER for an echoplex.

AXXA

Silver Supporting Member
I really like the EHX Memory Toy. If you really want analog, check it out. The Behringer digital delays are fine for the price.

nrandall85

Silver Supporting Member
Look for a DOD FX-90 on eBay. It's like a Boss DM-2/3 in an ugly disguise (it even uses the same coveted MN3005 chip.) I got one for $50, and I won't be selling it any time soon.

EdMan57

I picked up an Alber Delay a few months ago that sounds pretty nice.Does up to 600 ms and the repeats give a pleasing warmth.Paid around $45 from an Ebay dealer.

Ed

6stringstories

Silver Supporting Member
I picked up an Alber Delay a few months ago that sounds pretty nice.Does up to 600 ms and the repeats give a pleasing warmth.Paid around $45 from an Ebay dealer.

Ed

Can you tell me more about this pedal? Seems intriguing but I can't find any information on it anywhere

Trending Topics

Top Bottom