• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

cheap PC recording software

cam

Silver Supporting Member
i want to get into PC recording but don't have much to spend right now. basically i want to just start out by plugging my POD in directly, so i don't have to mess with a mic and pre. i would also like to be able to import other people's stuff and add tracks to it, and being able to create some rhythm tracks (i.e. drums and bass) would be nice, too. i could get the steinberg studio case via mail order for $200, or would one of the cakewalk products be a better option? other suggestions?

cam

Silver Supporting Member
excellent! i'll try these out.

are any of the low cost USB or firewire soundcards any good? like say the tascam US-122?

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by daddycam
excellent! i'll try these out.

are any of the low cost USB or firewire soundcards any good? like say the tascam US-122?
I'd get any of the Tascam USB ones...

Trending Topics