• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Cheap reverb pedal?

ruger9

Silver Supporting Member
Reall cheap? Behringer. I have 2 different Behringer reverbs, and they're both good. Especially for the money. They have a $30 one that's silver that's good, and the RV600 which is a clone of the Verbzilla is quite good indeed.

Don't know how gig worthy (reliable) they are tho...

Also, I just got a used Digiverb for $60. Amazing for $60.

beachwail

Digiverb is really good for this. Better Spring sound then just
about anything I've heard. I currently use a Line6 Verbzilla,
but the Spring sounds are not nearly as accurate.

I have a Digiverb for sale, PM me if interested.

Axekisser

I've had the Digiverb, Hardwire RV7, and the Verbzilla. the Verbzilla, to me, sounds the best. I have one on my main and backup boards. Clean, warm, and seems to "sit" the best going into the front of an amp. YMMV of course.

nightraven

the verbzilla

btw the holy grails are pretty bad in my opinion; don't be fooled by EHX's reputation of awesome quality

blackba

Gold Supporting Member
I really like my Verbzilla, which surprised me as I am not a fan of Line 6 in general. The Verbzilla sounds good through the front of in the loop of the amp (better in the loop if you have one).

I am probably going to get a Dr. Scientist Radical Red Reverberator for my 2nd rig.

Trending Topics