cheapest online fender vendor

mc5nrg

Silver Supporting Member
Odds are you can get a better price over the phone or in person than online since websites are limited to posting "minimum advertised pricing" in their franchise agreements. I don't know who to suggest in Chitown, but in MD outside DC try Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center or Victor Litz.

mhz88

They cannot show prices below map. The question is who is giving a deeper discount on map. Sometimes big boys like musicians friend have better deals than others

73Fender

A good set up won't hurt either..Nstuff music comes to mind for both that and price..from what others have told me..

Johnny Alien

Silver Supporting Member
I have gotten huge discounts from Chicago Music Exchange and the stuff I have bought has always been set up beautifully and shipped quickly. I believe they have a "submit an offer" button on their site and if not they also list them on reverb and that usually has a make an offer. Shoot super low and see what they counter with. You might be shocked. They are easily my favorite online vendor now.

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
Contact Jason, Jeff or Dave at nstuffmusic. I live close, so I get to visit and play my purchases before hand. They do offer a decent discount 10 - 15% below the normal "advertised" price.

ixnay

I would say it should be easy to find a place that will give you at least 20% off.
This.

You never know who is going to give you the best deal at any given time. I usually email 6-7 places that have what I want and see what they can do for me. More often than not I get 3-4 15-20% off offers. Some places won't budge off of MAP.

Trending Topics