Check out my Andersons!

yanquii

I really disliked the Atom when it was originally introduced, but now that i am seeing them more and more, I am really liking them a lot. Maybe too much.:D

Awesome guitars, man.

M

Marty Horne

Those are great looking quilt tops! I plan on ordering my second Anderson the beginning of next year; they really are stellar guitars and congrats on yours.

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
Is it me or is quilt getting quiltier?
Those are beautiful!! No need to question how they play;)

Congrats man

RC

edgarallanpoe

Tom builds an amazing instrument. Here is my pre- 1990 Anderson strat with a "strathead". Not too many of these around. It smokes...

GaryMcT

Platinum Supporting Member
Originally posted by yanquii
I really disliked the Atom when it was originally introduced, but now that i am seeing them more and more, I am really liking them a lot. Maybe too much.:D

Awesome guitars, man.
Make sure and try a hollow one (mine is solid). You would not believe the sound that comes out of those guitars, and I swear the headstock is heavier than the rest of the guitar. :)

The middle pickup posiiton (neck and middle) is UN-FREAKIN-BELIEABLE on the ones with the pickup setup like mine. Really nice with a vox-ish amp.

GaryMcT

Platinum Supporting Member
Originally posted by bluesman69
Sweet!! I am getting serious GAS for an ATOM myself!!
Your rosewood T picture has just been added to my folder of guitars that I want. :) How do you like that pickup setup?

I played my Atom with some folks from work tonight. . . just starting to practice with them as a group. I have to say that the Atom in the neck/bridge position with the volume knob turned down with the Randall/Egnater Plexi module really cleans up to an amazing clean sound with the amp cranked. I was really expecting to need a dedicated clean module in my amp.

MattB

"Tom builds an amazing instrument. Here is my pre- 1990 Anderson strat with a "strathead". Not too many of these around. It smokes..."

Hey Poe...I spent some time with that one. Its sweeet.

I just picked up an Anderson T...Im in love.

Tom Gross

Gold Supporting Member
Nice Guitars!
The atom is starting to grow on me.
That birdseye neck kills.

I like Anderson's too:
(any excuse to show off my guitars)

Trending Topics