Check out my bands music video!!!

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by prsguitars1, Feb 23, 2012.

1. prsguitars1

prsguitars1 Member

Sup guys! Mark here, I posted something about a year ago when I was auditioning for Thousand Foot Krutch. Thanks for all your support with that. For those that don't know how that panned out, their guitarist decided to come back a day before the contest was over. Anywho, I'm in a different band now, A Road Less Traveled. I'm loving it. We actually played a show with the TFK guys a while back and they were super cool guys. We just released a music video last night and I wanted to share it with you guys. I'd love input and all that good stuff. If you dig it, help spread it around. The song will be available for purchase on iTunes March 1.

THE GEAR: I believe on this song I used my Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Pro. The amp was my 79 JMP w/ Friedman Kitchen Sink. I was an idiot about a month ago and traded it off, I miss it everyday! [​IMG] [​IMG] The cab was a custom 212 my friend built for me and it's loaded w/ Scumback M75 and M55 100W speakers. The guitar I used in the video was my 2003 PRS Custom 22 w/ a Tremonti pup in the bridge.

Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uZRisCm ... e=youtu.be

2. Kevbo599

Kevbo599 Silver Supporting Member