Check out this video (if you like cool stuff):

IndigoBandit

No seatbelts.

Nice arrangement, but what's with the faux-serendipitous recording it in a moving vehicle? Extraneous noise, poor recording, and no seatbelts!

80tiger

Platinum Supporting Member
That is neat. 2 million plus views and I'm just now seeing it. Behind the times.

2HBStrat

No seatbelts.

Nice arrangement, but what's with the faux-serendipitous recording it in a moving vehicle? Extraneous noise, poor recording, and no seatbelts!

I guess that's their thing, recording cover songs in a van driving down the road.

Taller

Gold Supporting Member
I guess that's their thing, recording cover songs in a van driving down the road.
No. That's what they do while travelling to their next gig, which is their 'thing'.
Great band. The 'van sessions' are what brought attention to them, but make no mistake, they're a great band writing and performing some great songs.
My wife and I with Nicki:

2HBStrat

No. That's what they do while travelling to their next gig, which is their 'thing'.....
Well, sure, I know, but the Youtube playing covers while driving in a van is something they're known for as well.

lhallam

Platinum Supporting Member
I enjoyed that.

As long as folks are posting car vids, this old one is pretty remarkable:

3 Mile Stone

I saw them open for Gary Clark Jr. and Tedeschi Trucks Band at Red Rocks a few months ago. Really enjoyed their set.

dB

Silver Supporting Member
Always enjoyed this one. Impressive pedal steel sounds, considering he is sitting in the back seat of a van. Bonus that Tim Bluhm is present.

major-minor

No seatbelts.

Yeah----musicians breaking the law ( no seatbelts ) and having WAY too much fun. Gee, I couldn't even bring myself to watch the whole thing.

Wish I knew what a faux-serendipitous was.

Trending Topics