Check This out! SRV With Les Paul Marshall VM!!

Sniper-V

Nice and greasy!

Are you using the WB 67-07 VTP or VTPH in that LP?

EDIT: Just realized you saying, the pups were stock BBs.:jo

58lespaulman

Oh, these are stock Burstbucker pickups. This was the only set of BB's that I like, and will probably leave in this guitar.

Shane

Dana Olsen

Platinum Supporting Member
Sounds great Shane, nice playing too.

Is that a 4x12", or the small cab I can see in the background? Really cool tone.

Dana O.

58lespaulman

It's a Marshall Vintage Modern 2/12 Combo. I do want to get the 100 watt Head with the 4/12 now. But this one does the job for small clubs.

Shane

rob13v

That sounded great! Those VM amps are nice, I just picked up a 100w 2466H w/a 2x12" cab. Sounded killer on my last gig, even with the 1000 miles of cable & fx I use (Vox wah, zendrive, small fry, & chorus & delay in the loop).

Nice playing!

58lespaulman

The Vintage Modern is a great amp, and it is my main gigging amp, but this Les Paul is probably the best sounding one I've ever owned. Especially for the classic style tone.

Shane

stratton

Very nice, Shane.

Where was the master volume? Did you have to crank to get that sound? Also, does it clena up if you roll the LP volume back? Sounds like it would....

deeval

Silver Supporting Member
Oh, these are stock Burstbucker pickups. This was the only set of BB's that I like, and will probably leave in this guitar.

Shane
Which set of Burst Buckers are those,I have #5,s in mine and the front PUP is kinda dark in my Fender amps.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom