• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Cheep guitar room?

Samuroot1987

What would be good for a guitar room but on a budget? :) Wish i could add more but asfar as the budget... if you post something please dont have it be something outrageouts for something that someone who was paying for it on my behalf wouldent think I'm crazy. :p

luv

What do you need in your guitar room? Do you have more gear than what's in your sig?

Samuroot1987

What do you need in your guitar room? Do you have more gear than what's in your sig?
Nop :p that is a good point. Could ahve gotten a SE Tremontoni but i diddent feel like offering $200 on Consignment. Couldent play anything that i knew on it. (Due to not knowing anything!) It was nice and i liked it but i decided to pass. If i had found a Epi P-90 LP, i would have bought that with some christmas money from my dad for my dad. :)

lostpoet2

Silver Supporting Member
Just set your gear in an empty bedroom. $0 is the lowest budget I can think of.

Could you provide your rough room dimensions and gear so we can get a feel for what you're working with?

luv

If you only have an amp and 1 guitar, you don't need a guitar room. You need a good chair and a good set of headphones and a FS6 switch for your Cube.

Samuroot1987

Just set your gear in an empty bedroom. $0 is the lowest budget I can think of.

Could you provide your rough room dimensions and gear so we can get a feel for what you're working with?
1. For the Gear look at my Sig 2. I have no clue what the dimentions are so... lets just say that its a smidge smaller than a typical room on the second floor of a home. It would be awakward to measeure beacause there arent just 4 walls. there are 8. Curse you jagged lines.

tamader74

If you only have an amp and 1 guitar, you don't need a guitar room. You need a good chair and a good set of headphones and a FS6 switch for your Cube.
Sir, You have hit the nail RIGHT on the head here in this situation. Tom

luv

Pedal? What is this "Pedal" that you speak of? Wanting to not have a ton of pedals. Like a tuning pedal and thats it. :|
The FS6 is a pedal that allows you to actually use the looper on your Cube. Or use it to turn on/off effects and the solo feature. It's useful.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom