• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Chicago suburbanite invades... Threads left in shambles!

Cpt. Picard

A hearty hello!

Hailing from the 'burbish corners of IL.
Happy to be here; hope you're friendly!

The music: pedestrian
The gear: plebian
The attitude: plutocratic

Banned to exile from HC, are these greener pastures?
I'll keep it low-profile/high-brow, as opposed to the other way around.
You'll have to let me know if I step over the line in the sand!

:AOK

Tinman

Welcome from about 47 miles away from the outermost suburbs. How do you get banned from HC? Your the second person today who has mentioned being banned from there. Are there more of you on the way? Should we make up the bed in the guest room?

Cpt. Picard

Welcome from about 47 miles away from the outermost suburbs. How do you get banned from HC? Your the second person today who has mentioned being banned from there. Are there more of you on the way? Should we make up the bed in the guest room?
Haha, it's a little more gruesome over there, I'd say it's time to lock the doors!

This:
You have been banned for the following reasons:
Posting an image of someone vomitting on someone else, also a be back for banned member.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
:facepalm

Not as bad as it sounds; I could give you the sob story, but I'm satrting over!
:BEER

Basically, if you joined after 2002, and say something along the lines of:
"Well, that's a good point, but I think...[insert even mildly anti zvex/framus/PaulC./GFS/G&L remark here]"

*poof*

The writing's on the wall.

also vomit pictures... :eek:

Trending Topics