• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Chicago's guitarist playing Egnater Rebel last night

5E3

On The Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night (24th) the guitarist from Chicago was playing an Egnater Rebel with the two matching 1x12 cabs. Very cool!

Great exposure for the guys over at Egnater. Apparently Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire are kicking off a tour together. If that Egnater stack shows up on stage everywhere they play it will be even better for Bruce & company :AOK

Last edited:

roknfnrol

Gold Supporting Member
I am expecting an Egnater Rebel today from UPS. I can't wait to try it out with my Les Paul and 4x12 cab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5E3

^^^^^^ That's a great video :D

He must have taken just the Rebel to his TV appearance last night in order to keep the rig simple and portable.

matt5150

Either U Know Or U Don't
Silver Supporting Member
Keith is a great player and gets great tones. Killer Shmear he has there.

Matt

Pat Healy

Keith Howland is a huge gear whore with a monsterous tone!!!

Check out this vid and wait till the end to see what happens to the camera man when he feels the power of a proper w/d/w rig :BEER:drool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlX2i6rO9Ks
That...was...awesome! Poor cameraman. What a huge tone.

Egnater will rule the world, IMO. All this buzz about the Rebel amps is nothing compared to what will happen when people start getting their hands on the Renegade 50. Blackface and JCM800, all in one $999 package. Great guys, great products.

jimmyohio75

That...was...awesome! Poor cameraman. What a huge tone.

Egnater will rule the world, IMO. All this buzz about the Rebel amps is nothing compared to what will happen when people start getting their hands on the Renegade 50. Blackface and JCM800, all in one $999 package. Great guys, great products.
Stop with the Renegade 50 talk. You're killing me!! This is the amp I have been waiting for someone to create. May can't come soon enough!!

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
Did anyone see the Fuchs ODS combo behind them from about 2 minutes on. I wonder who was using that?

Edit: Nevermind. From the website it looks like it belongs to Bill Champlin. Cool!

Keith Howland is a huge gear whore with a monsterous tone!!!

Check out this vid and wait till the end to see what happens to the camera man when he feels the power of a proper w/d/w rig :BEER:drool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlX2i6rO9Ks

Funny what happens with good value gear in the right hands huh??? :BEER

mwc2112

Gold Supporting Member
Didn't Howland do a demo with Bruce for the Tourmaster a while back?

Seems like he's a big fan of Egnater gear.

As am I. :BEER

EDIT: ****, that's what happens when I type before following all the links in the thread. :)

Pat Healy

Was it worth the wait??
Nah, this thing sucks. ;)

SO worth the wait. I've had it for 14 months, and it's completely ended my amp GAS. I haven't even considered the idea of buying another amp.

The cool thing about the Renegade 50 is that it's based on two of my favorite Egnater modules - the BMAN for the clean channel, and the SL2 for the dirty. Very cool tones indeed...I think you'll be happy!

Fuchsaudio

Just talked to Keith yesterday. He'd used the ODS-30-112 this past tour, when his beloved BF Deluxe died on the road after many years of touring. He's been a longtime Egnater user and fan (he had some of Bruces rack stuff last time I saw him). He's revamped his rig for this tour, and I'm assuming it's mostly Egnater.

Bill Champlin's had an ODS-50 (blue sparkle :) ) in his home studio for a year or two. He and Bruce Gaitsch used it on Bills recent solo project. Keith just passed that combo over to Bill when his touring modeling amp (which shall remain nameless) went up in smoke recently.

Trending Topics