Chorus suggestion with two speeds / presets for standard and leslie sounds?

Towomba

Looking for a dual footswitch new chorus.

I want to dial in some classic, cool chorus and have the option to switch to another (faster) setting for a faux leslie sound.

Anything on the market other than the VS Audio Alchemy Chorus?

jerichoharris

Carl Martin do a dual chorus as well. Chorus XII possibly? Runs fairly pricey new for a chorus pedal but you can find them on ebay/reverb quite frequently.

mambosun92

Source audio mod pedals (Lunar, Gemini etc.. ) has 6 presets on board and interchangeable effects.
I currently use a SA Lunar Phaser and has loaded it with 2 chorus+ 2 flanger + 2 phaser, hence 6 presets.

dlanzo97

The pastxf ce-1 is by far the best chorus/Leslie I've ever tried. Don't get confused on the "vibrato" mode, I don't know the circuit but there is for sure some direct signal still
PXL_20220614_154140891.MP.jpg

Looking for a dual footswitch new chorus.

I want to dial in some classic, cool chorus and have the option to switch to another (faster) setting for a faux leslie sound.

Anything on the market other than the VS Audio Alchemy Chorus?
If you are not against digital, there's the Joyo Vision. It can definitely switch between different speed choruses/leslie rotary sims. Also, the two channels can even be stacked, and it's dual IN and OUT. The stereo inputs are summed before going into the first channel, so you can't split instruments to separate outputs, but it's still pretty awesome. And both INs and OUTs work even when bypassed (buffered, as expected).
Might want to check this out: hope it helps! :beer

johnh

I own an Analogman Bi Chorus and a JHS Emperor. Both will do this, although the JHS is tap tempo, not switchable speed. But it’s kinda the same result.

The Bi Chorus is just the best modulation pedal in all of history imo.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom