Chorus, Trem, Leslie

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by UconnJack, Aug 25, 2005.

1. UconnJack

UconnJack Supporting Member

Is there a single analog pedal that has Chorus, Tremolo and a decent Leslie Sim? Not looking for a vibe pedal though.

Thanx for any input.
    UJ

2. skiraly017

skiraly017 Guest

More modulation effects than you can shake a stick at. With the new Keeley mods, could be a real piece of work.

3. UconnJack

THanx, I had one. THought it was kinda sterile. I guess i'm looking for a Chorus/Trem that can do a decent Leslie. I saw the Medusa looked interesting but it's discontinued. Maybe I need two separate pedals.

4. felken

felken Member

I have ended up at this point with a demeter trem and retro sonic chorus ensemble. I know it is 2 pedals but it gives me easy independent control of trem, chorus and fast vibrato for a leslie like tone. I like this and am selling my choralflange. I have owned the rotosphere wich was great sounding but too big.
    this is the best combo I have had for these tones yet.

5. UconnJack

Thanks, I've owned 3 ChoralFlanges. Good pedal, but always looking for something different. Didn't use the Flanger much and really want a Tremolo, now that none of my amps have it.

6. skiraly017

skiraly017 Guest

...is that it's the most bang for your buck. At $150 used, if you are not a heavy modulation effect user like me, it's more than sufficient for the price.

7. UconnJack

8. Leonardo

Leonardo Member

9. UconnJack

Yep, Had one. Didn't like the rotary switch. Liked all else though, a very nice unit.

10. Seegs

Seegs Member

The Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe is a cool sounding pedal with lots of possibilities!! Trem/Chorus/Vibrato!!

Chow,
    Seegs

11. Layne-o

Layne-o Silver Supporting Member

Keeley Modded MM4. For $100 and whatever you may find a used one for, I'd put it up against many other pedals for its versatility.