Cinematic Orchestral Compositions

Discussion in 'Artist Spotlight' started by superpotato_30, Sep 15, 2017.

1. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

Hello all,

I hope you're having a good day/evening (whenever you're reading this). I'd like to share another new/old composition of mine. This was initially written for an exclusive library's catalogue though the project fell through. It's an uplifting orchestral short piece that I hope brightens your day when you listen to it.

Presenting "Rising Sun".

Please feel free to leave a comment/like/repost if it's your cup of tea!

2. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

Hi lovely TGP people,

I've got a new composition to share with all of you that hopefully you might like!
    It's entitled "The Courage From Within" and like most of my recent tracks, is in the Hybrid Orchestral style of things. Any feedback would be welcome!

Much Love,
    Greg

3. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

Hi all, I hope everyone's been having a good time this holiday season. Let's end the year with something more uplifting! Here we go:

This composition means a lot to me as it was written for a friend's wedding march-in. I hope you enjoy listening to it, but more importantly I hope it blesses your heart. Take care now and do subscribe and leave a comment/thumbsup if it's your cup of tea!

4. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

Hi all, I'm very happy to share that "The Courage From Within" is now on YouTube for your listening pleasure.

If you'd like what you hear, please consider subscribing and leaving a thumbs up. As promised, new music will be uploaded every Friday!

Season's greetings to all of you!

5. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

Hi guys, here's wishing all of you a very Happy New Year! I hope things have been going great for you folk thus far!

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this new composition of mine. It's a Hybrid Orchestral track entitled "Gears of Destiny". If it's your cup of tea, do consider leaving a like or reposting it and adding a comment!

6. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

Gears of Destiny is now on YouTube! Do consider subscribing especially if you like cinematic/orchestral music, and get new tunes every Friday!

7. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

Hello beautiful people,

I'm just wondering if there's any fans of Hybrid Trailer music? I've just composed a piece and I hope it gets your blood pumping! I wish I could say this was for a blockbuster coming out but... maybe not yet!

Thank you for listening and wishing you all a great year ahead!

8. Papanate

Papanate Gold Supporting Member

I really enjoyed this. You are very talented.

9. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

Thank you so much for listening and for the kind words! I'm humbled. I think I actually lack in the talent department, but am focusing on the journey of growth more than anything else. :).

10. superpotato_30

superpotato_30 Member

"Stormbringer" is now on YouTube! If you like Trailer music, this one's for you :). Do sub for a new epic/cinematic track every Friday!