• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

CIOKS DC10 under a PT Metro 24?

jsytsma

Anyone tried this yet?

Thinking about switching it up and the DC10 fits my needs perfectly and the Metro 24 as well...

Gibs210

Doubt it will work without major modifications to the metro, the metro boards sit flat on the ground like the nano, they are not slanted like the the pt2. So if your gonna put a dc10 under it, better get some really tall feet for the metro. Or get a dc5 or Adam.

jsytsma

I could probably get away with taller feet and some Dual Lock maybe??? But then I'd be afraid it wouldn't fit into hard case

thetangmang

I emailed them about this and they said that it won't fit in any of their cases once we add the feet. If possible, maybe you can put the supply on top of the board to make it all work. Another option is that you remove the foam from the hard case, but it's a pretty tight squeeze and it's not as safe for the pedals. The soft case definitely won't work unless you put the supply on top.

Trending Topics