CL Score!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Headshok, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Headshok

Headshok Member

I know this is not the most "booteek" effects system but for what it is, I think I got a steal. I just picked up a mint Digitech RP255 for only $50.00! I think I did alright. Have any of you got any hints as to how to maximize this things potential?

2. Headshok

Headshok Member

Well, not such a good score. Damn thing doesnt work. Lights come on but no sound. Oh well. Damn the demos sounded so good on youtube

3. 9520575

9520575 Member

4. Headshok

Headshok Member

I did some research. May only be the wrong power supply. Digitech uses a 9Vac-130 milliamp power supply. What the guy gave me was a 9Vdc-750 milliamp power supply. Lights up but no sound. Lots of info about this on the Digitech forum

5. SackvilleDan

SackvilleDan Member

Yeah, you'll definitely need AC to make it happen. It should be the same power supply as a Whammy.

I've got an RP200 with some really neat sounds on it, but never makes my board because I can't run it with any of my Pedal Power supplies...

6. Ryan84

Ryan84 Member

Why not message the CL guy back about it. It's possible he gave you the wrong adapter for it and still has the right one. Adapters are easy to mix up one for the other.