Sold Clark Amplification Low Country 80w Tweed Twin

cognitiveitch

Gold Supporting Member
SOLD in local deal shipped/paypal'd, $1550 local deal. MINT condition and filled with vintage tubes, including GE pre's and a quad of JAN Phillips 6L6's. Jensen paper in oil capacitors. Tone Tubby DD Alnicos. Like all of Michael's amps, it's a thing of beauty inside and out, but too much amp for my modest volume needs. Includes a brand new studio slips cover that's in production and will ship soon. I can have it sent directly to the buyer.

Even though I should sell it, I may not be able to resist an interesting trade. All set on standard Teles, and am not interested in Strats or Les Pauls...unless it's a '54 historic RI which I'd trade up for.

Last edited:

cognitiveitch

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks Snidely, it is indeed! The quality of Mike's work - from the construction, to the wiring to the coverings - is peerless.

cognitiveitch

Gold Supporting Member
Enveloping, enormous cleans that morph into the most authoritative driven tones. Just ask Keef!

Mitch Roberts

Silver Supporting Member
No finer Fender clone builder on the planet. THE best quality components and perfection in the wiring. Looks like Mr. Clark even sourced an old vintage domino mica cap for the treble circuit.

What a beauty!

Trending Topics