• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Class 5 DI Question

LeGar

I just purchased a Marshall Class 5 head and I would like to know what kind of cable I would need to use to connect the headphone out to a DI. I know that when you switch over to headphone mode there is a 16 ohm dummy load put on the OT so it's safe to run without a cab connected. Since it is normally setup to run headphones can I use a TRS to TS audio cable or do I need to use speaker cable? I appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Endr_rpm

No need to use speaker cable, regular 1/4" guitar cable should be fine. Even though it puts out sound to both sides of headphones, its not a stereo amp, so there's not really anything to be gained going TRS.

Trending Topics