Clean time!

drummondrs

Member
Messages
230
Very nice. Its so weird talking to such high class players. You, Jack Zucker and Tomo are 3 of my favourite players. It is so surreal.
 

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Messages
40,320
I love it when you stretch out into other styles like that. :)
I can only imagine what you would bring to the table if you stuck with the stuff you dislike. LOL! ;)
 

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
22,694
Originally posted by Tag
I love it when you stretch out into other styles like that. :)
I can only imagine what you would bring to the table if you stuck with the stuff you dislike. LOL! ;)
ANd there's the rub, I don't want to spent much time doing stuff I dislike. :)
 

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Messages
40,320
Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro
ANd there's the rub, I don't want to spent much time doing stuff I dislike. :)
I can not blame you at all for that. Its no fun! :)
 

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
20,954
Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro
I freakin' totally love it!!!!!!!
Post some more clips of it. I tried it for a few minutes but didn't bond with it.
 

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
22,694
Originally posted by jzucker
Post some more clips of it. I tried it for a few minutes but didn't bond with it.
I bonded immediately becuase it feels so much more comfortable than the other acoustiucs I played.
 




Trending Topics

Top