• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

clearance sales - hardwire, pork loin, mojomojo

no-bo

just this weekend, i ordered a hardwire distortion and overdrive from zzounds for $49 each, bought a pork loin (display model but it really seemed brand spankin' new) for $85 from sam ash and ordered a tc mojomojo from musicians enemy for $49.

i'm tired of chasing tone. the wasted time, the angst, the research, the forum and demo trolling (not trolling, but you know).

i've decided only to buy compelling bargains and get the most out of them. i think i'll have more fun bargain hunting than chasing tone that might not be possible w/ my guitar/amp/fingers/lack of skill. it's not even about money. i'm single. i can buy all the gear i want. it's just the wasted time and the angst driven by perfectionism.

uh, just gotta make sure i don't waste time bargain hunting...

btw i think i'm going to cancel the mojomojo order. i sold off a timmy not because it was bad, but because it felt like i was dialing around the sweet spot and never hitting it. maybe i just like mids? if i didn't like the timmy, i don't think i'll like the mojomojomojomojomojomojo, which is supposed to also be transparent.

Jupiter Tarts

I feel you. A lot of people get equipment and flip it shortly after because there's always something that looks nicer that they don't have. Every piece of gear has its on place and merit. There has to be a way to filter what you want with the sheer amount of stuff put there.

With me, I have a mild case of ocd that limits my pedal purchases to how well the pedal matches the color of the other pedals on the board :rolleyes: it's dumb but I can't help it.

monwobobbo

i tend to buy in the same way. i look for deals on solid gear that works for me. as fun as getting some of the high end stuff touted here i just can't afford it. had the Hardwire Overdrive for a couple of years now it's great.

Jupiter Tarts

That's more than mild. ;)
True story. I ended up with a bunch of blue pedals. Started with a cathedral reverb, callisto, and burnley and noticed the color scheme. It felt dumb not to fill the rest with something else blue or purple.

I have a second pedalboard where everything is gold and brown and a 3rd thats just all multicolored boss pedals

Rumors of War

Silver Supporting Member
The Hardwire overdrive and distortions are killer, you're gonna love those.
I have the CM-2 and it really is great. The whole Hardwire line is pretty underrated. Their used prices pit them as top contender as far as bang for buck goes, and it seems like great deals can be had new too. Enjoy.

Guitar1969

What do you guys think is better - Hardwire CM-2 or a TC Electronics MojoMojo? Both are $50 right now on clearance and both seem to be highly rated. I am looking for something to compliment my Fulltone OCD, to replace a Digitech Bad Monkey (TS-9 clone) that I have in front of the OCD. I usually use the Bad Monkey as a clean boost (Volume maxed, Gain at 0).

Last edited:

Trending Topics