• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Click/metronome pedal IEM help

rschultz13

Silver Supporting Member
Hi,

I've been considering getting the Tapestry Audio Time Traveler. I like the ability to have presets, up to 10. And while I can use this with my delays, the main point would be to have a metronome click in my ears and the bands IEM's. But I don't think this will do that... I think it just outputs a signal to tap tempo delays.

How do I get a click in our church band IEM's, without needing a computer? We don't use full click tracks, but it would be useful to have a click or metronome in our ears.

Thanks!

NHBluesMan

Hi,

I've been considering getting the Tapestry Audio Time Traveler. I like the ability to have presets, up to 10. And while I can use this with my delays, the main point would be to have a metronome click in my ears and the bands IEM's. But I don't think this will do that... I think it just outputs a signal to tap tempo delays.

How do I get a click in our church band IEM's, without needing a computer? We don't use full click tracks, but it would be useful to have a click or metronome in our ears.

Thanks!
you can do it with an iPhone app. I use Prime by Loop Community for this. You can create click track for each song, set tempo, divisions (4/4, 3/4, 6/8 etc) and if you ever DID want to go to full tracks you could use the app for those as well. It's easiest to control with a MIDI footswitch, but sometimes my drummer will start and stop the click by hand on his phone.

Check it out

rschultz13

Silver Supporting Member
Cool. Thanks for the tip. Is there a cheaper midi pedal that works than the one they sell? How do you Midi with your phone? Bluetooth?

NHBluesMan

Cool. Thanks for the tip. Is there a cheaper midi pedal that works than the one they sell? How do you Midi with your phone? Bluetooth?
I use a iPhone to USB adapter to plug into a USB to MIDI cable. There's lots of cheaper MIDI stuff, I've never tried any of them with Prime though. If you go to the loopcommunity.com forum you may find a better answer. Lots of guys over there who can speak into this stuff

Trending Topics