• Please use the follwoing thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

Clones Eternity and Cot50 ?

Strat58

HI are those 2 pedals also on the internet ? somebody offered me to make clones. I thought those are big secrets :)
Peace Strat58

Strat58

HI yeah I know the website and like the pedals I am only going to buy offical stuff, but I was looking on a website for a Eternity and Cot50 and he mailed me that he can make them, think he's from Belgium.
Peace Strat58

OccTone

I think a few people have posted older schematics on that DIY board that caused all the commotion with the KOT a month back.

I don't follow enough to know if they worked, but you can probably find out there.
Or you could give credit where credit is due and buy the pedals from Sean, the person who actually came up with the designs:BEER

Or you could give credit where credit is due and buy the pedals from Sean, the person who actually came up with the designs:BEER

That's why I posted the website link in the first place. I'm not a fan of clones, and I won't buy them, so I hope my response isn't misconstrued.

+ 1 Its the right thing to do. Plus if you dont like the pedal you can sell it and get most of your money back if not all. A clone on the other hand would be worth a lot less that is if you could even sell itat all.

Strat58

Hi yeah give credit to the one who make sthem is fair :)
Think I am going to mail Sean sometime.
Peace Strat58

JCM 800

Making a "clone" for your self is one thing, but making them for others for profit is another. Not too cool. I've been asked to build clones for others, and I refuse to do so.

turtleheadblues

I just dont karma get it. You can order karma the real thing. Why would you gamble on karma a hack and have almost zero karma resale value? Not to mention the Detriot mafia that will knock on your karma door and clone your balls thru your karma throat.....

jads57

Supporting Member
Sean`s not only a great pedal maker ,but a great guy too! It`s always worth supporting good people.

jads57

Supporting Member
Seans not only a great pedal maker, but a great guy too! Always good to support these people, otherwise there are no new great designs.

Trending Topics