Cmatmods

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by ZeeBee, Jan 3, 2008.

1. ZeeBee

ZeeBee Member

Has anyone tried the CMATMODS pedals. I'm particularly interested to know any experience or comments regarding the "Deelay", the "Sigma compressor" and the "Ross-clone comp" ... all which are CMATMODS pedals.

Please comment on the feel, tone, and noise (how quiet).

Thanks all.

2. MoPho

MoPho International Man of Leisure Silver Supporting Member

A Deeelay just showed up on my doorstep from a really cool forum member. I also have a Maxon AD-900 and plan to use both. I've only played with it for a few minutes, but I like it. The one thing I noticed is that it doesn't do the delay trails when you shut it off. It is an analog-voiced digital delay so I was hoping the trails might be there, but not really a problem as I plan to keep this one on all the time for ambiance. AD-900 will act as the long delay for lead.

For the price, I am very happy with it thus far. I've seen them on eBay directly from CMATmods for $135.

3. fr8_trane

fr8_trane Member

I've got a brownie on the way next week (I hope). I'll post a review.

4. KeithC

KeithC Silver Supporting Member

I have been using the Deelay for quite some time now. It is the older plain version. I love it.

I also use a Signa Drive.

I can comfortably recommend both the Deelay and the Signa Drive.

5. mtmartin71

mtmartin71 Silver Supporting Member

I have the Deelay as well and really dig it. I use it mostly for a slap or echo and I like that it has a mix knob. At 50%, it really blends well with the original signal. Compared to a few others I've used recently, this one was perfect for the price. It won't win any style awards though. That's for sure.

Matt

6. guitarwrench

guitarwrench Silver Supporting Member

I own the SignaDrive and his BFD. I also had Chad modify a Boss DD3 for me. Chad has great customer service and his products are top notch in quality and build. His pedals have been on my board for almost a year and that says a lot ( for me at least ).