Sold Collings I-35 Deluxe with upgraded Pickups($1k upgrade)- LOWERED PRICE ONE MORE TIME!!

Dr.Tom

NO TRADES PLEASE.

This is the Collings I35 Deluxe.I took this in trade on my '63 Strat from a fellow TGP'er. Condition is Excellent+++(others would describe this as mint but I'm a bit more conservative). Since I took this in trade and already have an ES-335 I am motivated to sell.
Now $3800.00 with both sets of pickups.This includes you using Paypal gift and me paying shipping. The pickups are close to a $1k upgrade.

Completed in October 2013,it was purchased it from Music Emporium in 2014 . Almost no play. Turns out the original owner gravitated more towards solid bodies. Please note that the guitar's pickups have been upgraded to Stephens Design PAF Replicas (see http://sdpickups.com/gp/gphd.jpg ; www.sdpickups.com and the Dave Hunter review). The original Lollars are included in the case. The specs are as follows:
  • Premium flame maple top over semi-hollow mahogany body (note - top is solid wood, not laminate)
  • Inset maple center block and mahogany neck
  • Grained ivoroid top/back/neck/peghead binding
  • B/W purfling
  • Slim contour F-holes
  • High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
  • Single-bound "Haircut" headstock
  • 15 degree headstock angle
  • Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo and broken glass inlay
  • Madagascar rosewood fingerboard with broken glass inlay
  • Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 19th fret
  • Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
  • 12" Fingerboard radius 1 11/16" Bone nut
  • 24 7/8" Scale length
  • Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
  • Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
  • Fully adjustable truss rod
  • Custom ivoroid pickup rings and top hat knobs
  • Dual Lollar low-wind Imperial humbuckers
  • 1950's style wiring scheme
  • CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps
  • Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
  • Tonepros AVR-II bridge and tailpiece
Take a look at the photos and let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Tom

Last edited:

Dr.Tom

has the pots and wiring been changed
Thank you for your interest.

Yes the pots and wiring have been upgraded as described in the description. This is a very popular upgrade and there is a link to a review of this upgrade.Let me know if you have any further questions. (The original pickups and pots are included in the case).

Regards,

Tom

Trending Topics