• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Colorado Greetings

OctalLoctal

Been a long time lurker and finally signed up for TGP. Thanks to this place I found out about Throbak, Menatone, and Diamond!

I live in Salida and will be moviing to Denver over the summer. Looking for recommendations for a blues guitar teacher and maybe some blues jams.
Thanks!

Steve.

fugot

is tom still running the car repair/gas station in salida?? years ago, he let me fix my broken down car for free. then he left the station while testing out a another car he was working on. we would see he drive buy and wave to us. we watched his station until he returned....people came, paid us, we put it in the till. tom would drive buy again and wave... we worked on our car.... that was a funny trip... salida is sweet in my book... welcome to tgp... look for the colorado tgp get together thread, we just ,met last week and should be doing it again...at last nerves house................

OctalLoctal

Thanks guys!

is tom still running the car repair/gas station in salida?? years ago, he let me fix my broken down car for free. then he left the station while testing out a another car he was working on. we would see he drive buy and wave to us. we watched his station until he returned....people came, paid us, we put it in the till. tom would drive buy again and wave... we worked on our car.... that was a funny trip... salida is sweet in my book... welcome to tgp... look for the colorado tgp get together thread, we just ,met last week and should be doing it again...at last nerves house................
I'm not sure if he runs it, salida is a pretty cool town but I'm looking forward to Denver. I'll start watching for the next tgp get together.

theHoss

Greetings. The last get together was a winner. I keep a list of all CO TGPers and notify them of event. Drop me a PM and I will put you on the list.

Great to have you!

russ

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome!
I'll be playing at the Brewhaha in Canon City this Sat. 6-9:00PM
Let me know if you'll be there.
Russ

blues junkie

Been a long time lurker and finally signed up for TGP. Thanks to this place I found out about Throbak, Menatone, and Diamond!

I live in Salida and will be moviing to Denver over the summer. Looking for recommendations for a blues guitar teacher and maybe some blues jams.
Thanks!

Steve.
Hey Steve, welcome to TGP. I can recommend a VERY,VERY good guitar instructor. His name is Steve Shurack and he will take your playing to the next level and beyond.:AOK I will send you a Pm with his phone #.Again welcome aboard.

RJM/rydog2223

Hi Steve and welcome! Used to live on the front range and have been to Salida for a wedding about eight years ago. Cool little town. See ya around!

Ryan

Trending Topics