• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Coloursound Overdriver options

WhoJamFan

Silver Supporting Member
love to get a clone or something that's not a car payment in price, or the size of the Titanic.
DIY kit might be cool, give me something new to yell at when I burn the board all up-haha.
Whatcha got?

cuz/karl

Silver Supporting Member
Jonny Hafer on Facebook has the best Overdriver clone I've heard and it has a second gain stage to widen the fuzz territory of the pedal.
Believe he is running a sale too.

Dennis E.

Gold Supporting Member
My favorite is the Divided by 13 Joyride, but it is pretty big. Mine's an older one, and I don't know if Fred has changed the design. For newer ones, I'm really liking a Vintage FX Colordrive 2. It's got an extra gain stage that allows you to set up two different sounds. Normal sized, too. Sounds great!

Jonny Hafer on Facebook has the best Overdriver clone I've heard and it has a second gain stage to widen the fuzz territory of the pedal.
Believe he is running a sale too.
I have 3 Jonny hafer fuzzes. They are INCREDIBLE. Can't say enough good things about his work.

cuz/karl

Silver Supporting Member
I have 3 Jonny hafer fuzzes. They are INCREDIBLE. Can't say enough good things about his work.
Yep me too.
Takes him a minute to Ship sometimes but he has never done me wrong and his stuff is top shelf.
I also have a range master,MKI Tonebender and a Marshall Supafuzz from him. All great.

WhoJamFan

Silver Supporting Member
Just bought a Tree of Life Big Blue Overdriver on reverb, brand new hand wired Colorsound Overdriver clone for $64.50 shipped.
Thanks for all the replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom