• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Come on Lazy people upload an avatar picture

mesa/kramer

I don't like opening your threads...... :waiting
I know this is TGP and all, but it's really not that hard. :brick
Easier than programming your VCR or Answering Machine .......
("Wait, you still have a VCR and an answering machine?") :rotflmao

Dumdeediddle

Lazy ? Seriously ?
Why exactly does it matter ? And why should I care what People on a Forum LOOK like ? Wow.
They already have something, I heard. It was called Face - Something wasn't it ? Look ? Book? Something like that.

bayAreaDude

Lazy ? Seriously ?
Why exactly does it matter ? And why should I care what People on a Forum LOOK like ? Wow.
They already have something, I heard. It was called Face - Something wasn't it ? Look ? Book? Something like that.
Agreed. I'm simply not interested in what you look like or what pictures you like.

muzishun

I simply haven't had the time. Too busy. Will get to it in the fall.

So, you can all look forward to that!

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member
No thanks. For me, my post in my signature line is a lot more indicative of my TGP related attitude and sense of humor than any picture.

rollyfoster

Silver Supporting Member
I can't upload any pics to this site. Not concerned enough to go through the whole rigmarole of hosting it and linking, etc.

YOU NO SEE ME.

Tom CT

Old Supporting Member
Platinum Supporting Member
And this thread is in the Sound Hound Lounge rather than the Pub because...?

RedTiger

Let's see what do we have so far...

Musicians rocking out on guitar - check
Actors from famous movies playing memorable chracters - check
Cool-looking artwork - check
Artwork from what are probably albums from musicians I've never heard of - check
General photos indicating a niche interest (mine) - check
Internet memes with impact font (at least in other threads) - check
Cats - check

Look's like we're just missing the obligatory sexualized closeup of some female body part. We get that and all our bases will be covered!

fataxeman

Gold Supporting Member
Are you happy now? By the way, my daughter took the picture and added "classic".

Thanks to your less than subtle "kick in the pants", I gots me an Avatar. Now I'm off to check my answering machine before I watch some Beverly Hills and MASH reruns on my VHS deck.

lp_bruce

Silver Supporting Member
Thinking there should be a default avatar for those who don't want one. Let me see if I can come up with one...

Peace,