Compact JTM45 head options?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by gearscrubs, Aug 15, 2019.

1. gearscrubs

gearscrubs Supporting Member

Thanks for all the replies and info. Anybody tried the Lil' Dawg JTM45? It's on his price list, but not mentioned under the Marshall section of his website. I'm probably between that and asking Ceriatone if they can build one in a small enclosure. I have a 2202 and it's great, so something that size would be killer.

pete12string likes this.
  2. pete12string

pete12string Supporting Member

I was considering a Lil’ Dawg JTM 45 too, so I emailed Jim (from Lil’ Dawg) for some info. Here’s some of what he told me:
    The JTM45 would be considered in the 30 watt range as far as output goes, but I tend to think you’d be a bit closer to the 35-40 watt range with a GZ34 rectifier & 6L6GC’s.
    He’s a great guy to work with, so don’t hesitate to email him or give him a call. He’s always happy to spend some time to discuss his amps. I have three of his “Fender” style amps - excellent builds and excellent tone. Very true to the originals. I have no doubt the JTM 45 build would be another winner.

gearscrubs likes this.