• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Completely Blown Away by New Pedal

GTRICH

After less than 2 minutes of playing this pedal, I am shocked and having an out-of-body experience. Instantaneously and out of the box, it has answered all my tonal prayers (ie. my tonal needs with the amp I use). I sh*t you not, am completely blown away and cannot tell you how awesome this pedal is. It also can run up to 24V.

Talk about sparkle through and through!! And that's just the beginning because it handles 35Hz to 20KHz.

tfunster

Gold Supporting Member
After less than 2 minutes of playing this pedal, I am shocked and having an out-of-body experience. Instantaneously and out of the box, it has answered all my tonal prayers (ie. my tonal needs with the amp I use). I sh*t you not, am completely blown away and cannot tell you how awesome this pedal is. It also can run up to 24V.

Talk about sparkle through and through!! And that's just the beginning because it handles 35Hz to 20KHz.
I'll take two!!

Wait, what's the pedal?

GTRICH

I am not sure the Metal Zone can handle 24V. And besides, a vintage Digital Metalizer is a way cooler pedal.

It's the Empress ParaEq

I just plugged it in, twisted a few knobs and "added" a piezo pickup to my guitar. Unreal and clean.

Foxtrot

I regret clicking this thread. It reminds of something you'd see from one of the geniuses on Harmo... nevermind.

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
I found the OP quite droll, frankly. Let's loosen up and laugh at outselves! :roll

GTRICH

Umm... 35Hz?
Yes. It has bass guitar and acoustic guitar applications. It's very clean and reminds me of the eq in an api 7600 channel strip.

Oh, and yes, the EQ has settings that can be adjusted from 35Hz to 20KHz in the manual.

Last edited:

Trending Topics