Compressor with attack and threshold in a pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by kurt1981, Jun 8, 2008.

1. kurt1981

kurt1981 Supporting Member

Hey all, hoping someone can enlighten me, are there others besides the carl martin that have an attack time control and a threshold control? I'm wanting to keep it in pedal form.
    Thanks in advance,
    Kurt

2. FAC

FAC Member

I don't have one, but I recall the Keeley 4-knob compressor has an attack knob.

3. Road King

Road King Supporting Member

Hey Kurt,
    What didn't you like about the CM dude. I bought one on your recommendation and couldn't imagine being without it. It and my RC booster stay on basically all the time.
    Haven't seen you around lately man. Good to see your signature. Trust all is well.
    Brad

4. kurt1981

kurt1981 Supporting Member

Hey Brad, good to see you too!! I just sold it on a whim a while ago, and ws thinking of getting another, just wanting to test the waters and see my other options first. I tried the keeley, but the ross circuit is not for me. I'll probably end up with a carl martin, not sure why I ever sold it, but you guys know how that is,
    Kurt

5. derekd

derekd Supporting Member

I think the Emma Transmogrifier has both, but the threshold is called something else I believe.

6. Road King

Road King Supporting Member

Yep, I most definitley know how it is. I have been all afternoon sitting at the pedalboard and amp trying to figure out what it is I'm not hearing that I want to. If I only spent half this amount of time practicing. See ya around Bro.

Brad