• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Confessions of a Delay Whore...

Squatch57

I had some mad delays in the 80's when I had my studio
2290, Ursa Major and two Bel BD80's..I miss them

Now that I'm relatively poverty-stricken I was stoked to get a Timefactor cheaply
I don't feel so bad now..I also scored a Vox Time Machine which is also cool for a cheapie
Next on the list is an analog delay....

lv

Silver Supporting Member
Glad this thread still has some life in it....and the echolution 2 dlx has now been the longest running favorite delay for me.

maddy blues

This is my first posting and I'm in the market for a delay. As someone mentioned the Moollon Contempo Series Aquarius Delay; is it worth an investment? As I don't see many review on this one. Anyone tried this delay? Cheers

peter_heijnen

I try not to have many pedals but i fail somehow. My delays are H9, G-Lab SD1 Smooth Delay, Jaques prisoner analog delay, TC flashback, BYOC pingpong delay.
I'm also afraid i'd like to have the Dawner Prince Boonar and the Empress Tape Delay... I'm a looser!

Btw, best delay i ever played, even if it was 35 years ago i played it:
Dynacord SRS56 19" analog studio machine. It's still in my head after all these years.

Holzar88

Gold Supporting Member
Just got a Providence Delay 82 to go with my Chrono. Nice pair. Believe the hype on the Delay 82 and 80's. My favorite delay ever.

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
Always one of my favorite threads, thanks for bumping it up! I never did get one of the Fulltone SSTE's after folks had some many initial issues with it.

lv

Silver Supporting Member
You ever get one?

I just got one a week ago and love it. Need to find a decent space echo now.
No, kids have used up all available gear money! Would love to check one out someday. Been using the nemesis for awhile now and very happy with it.

Trending Topics