• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

CONN LP...Anyone???????

Dutchmaster55

Several years ago I came across this beautiful orangey les paul style knock off at a local used/vintage store. The merchant didn't know anything about it but the price/feel/look were right so I picked it up. The weirdest thing is that I cant find any info on it. They told me it was made by Conn guitars and that was about it. I'll do my best to get some pictures up soon, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.:AOK

ronster

Todd Pipes (deep blue something) has one in his studio here in Dallas. We played it a bunch on our first cd. I regularly check ebay for one, but they never turn up... Congrats on a cool guitar.

Trending Topics