Connect bluetooth headphones to a mixer?

Lt_Core

I have a small audio interface/mixer, the Yamaha AG03, that is connected to a Digitech RP1000 and my Mac for guitar practice/recording.

I would like to use Bluetooth headphones with my mixer to eliminate more cables. Is there some kind of adapter I can plug into the headphone out jack that I can connect Bluetooth headphones to? Thanks for any help!

Here's the AG03, great little mixer for a small set-up and podcasting.

ag03.png

Lt_Core

Google "RCA to Bluetooth" ... here's one hit ... take it from the RCA monitor outs, or add a simple Y cable to take it from the headphone jack.

5294033cv1a.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitec...speaker-adapter-black/5294033.p?skuId=5294033

Don't laugh too hard but I have that same exact bluetooth adapter, haha! I didn't think it would work the other way around. Normally you stream music into that adapter from a phone or tablet. I guess pushing it out to headphones could work. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

RustyAxe

Don't laugh too hard but I have that same exact bluetooth adapter, haha! I didn't think it would work the other way around. Normally you stream music into that adapter from a phone or tablet. I guess pushing it out to headphones could work. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
I've been wrong before. That's simply a receiver, not a transmitter.

sacakl

Gold Supporting Member

Lt_Core

I bought this from Amazon for my home stereo and it works great.

Not sure about through a mixer and for recording, though. There usually is quite a delay between my device and when the Bluetooth picks the signal up to send.

Are you using it as a transmitter to bluetooth headphones or a bluetooth speaker?

Edit: product details say it's only a receiver, not a transmitter.

sacakl

Gold Supporting Member
Last edited:

Unnecessary

I've tried monitoring with Bluetooth headphones at home and the latency is unbearable. Hit a chord, mute.....then hear the processed sound in headphones.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom