Construction templates now available for certain Backlund guitar designs

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by John Backlund, Mar 5, 2015.

1. John Backlund

John Backlund Member

Marco Krijger in Apeldoorn Netherlands is now authorized (by me) to begin offering construction template sets for building three of my guitar designs, the Neptoon 1500, Katalina 700, and the Marz 6.

These three models have previously existed only as my personal design prototypes, and were never production instruments, but some people have expressed an interest in building their own rendition of these unusual guitars and now they can. Marco is the builder of my three model prototypes and has more first-hand knowlege of these three guitars than anyone else on earth (including me). It hasn't been confirmed yet, but Marco may also be able to provide a limited number of pre-fabricated parts for these guitars, but at this moment, I can't promise that.

These three guitar models have no connection to the J. Backlund Design or Retronix companies.

If anyone is interested in these construction template sets, check out Marco's facebook page at:
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/marco.krijger.1?fref=ts

2. fyrwyr

fyrwyr Member

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. John Backlund

John Backlund Member

Template set for building the Katalina 700...
    [​IMG]

Template set for building the Neptoon 1500....shown with templates for both the 'elliptical' and optional 'round hole' upper metal body plate...The finished Neptoon underneath the template set has the elliptical three-hole plate installed
    [​IMG]