Contacting Paul C

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jonathansuhr, Mar 1, 2012.

1. jonathansuhr

jonathansuhr Member

I've been calling for the past three days at least three or four times a day and he has never picked. Just trying to get on the list for a Timmy but didn't think it'd be this hard.

Anyone else having trouble contacting him?

2. your name here

your name here Supporting Member

Have you checked his Myspace or anything? I know he puts updates there... Maybe he's sick, or on vacation. Or maybe your timing is bad... Not sure. If and when he sees this, he'll jump in, no doubt.

3. Flying Panda

Flying Panda Member

No recent experience, but just keep at it. It will be SO VERY worth it.

4. PaulC

PaulC Member

That's odd, I've been here all day except for a half hour around 7:30 pm, and I got every phone call today except for one message. Same yesterday except for one hour when I was at the post office. There's been only two messages left in the past 3 days. Are you sure you're using the right number? 615-896-8555.

There was a number that called 4 times between about 7:20 and 7:40 tonight, but no message was left. I don't think that was yours though because there's no record of it calling yesterday or the day before.

I try to be here everyday/all day, but some times you do have errands to run. that's why i also have dealers for those who can't call, or have trouble reaching me.

PaulC
    Tim/Timmy pedals
    myspace.com/paulcaudio

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  5. jonathansuhr

jonathansuhr Member

The line was busy a lot of times that I called. I think I may have just called with really bad timing. I'll try calling tomorrow when I have some time.

6. jonathansuhr

jonathansuhr Member

Oh, and Paul, that number that called you four times does sound like me. I called using a different number tonight.

7. jonathansuhr

jonathansuhr Member

All figured out. Paul C is a stand up guy!

8. Rage

Rage Supporting Member

He is! All you have to do now is wait for your Timmy. Trust me, it's worth the wait.