1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

"ControlPad"... new composition

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by tonefreak, Jul 26, 2006.

1. tonefreak

tonefreak Member

2. Koreldyre

Koreldyre Member

not bad, I like the vibe, perhaps spice up the rhythm a bit to keep the attention

3. tonefreak

tonefreak Member

I agree, there maybe too much air... I going for a meditative vibe.

Thanks for the listen!

4. gennation

gennation Member

I liked it! Dreamy.

5. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest

Nice dude, very cinematic to my ears....(that's a good thing IMO)

6. tonefreak

tonefreak Member

Wow... thanks for listening!

I kinda threw in the improv bits... might redo those so they sound a little more integrated in the song... plus I kinda got whammy happy and did it a bit too much.

Thanks again!

7. Berlin Chris

Berlin Chris Member

Wow, that´s a cool piece of music. Irritating in the first part and a great vibe towards the end. Cinematic, like SUB-D said. I feel like there should be a different end to the story you recorded.... some kind of resolution.

8. tonefreak

tonefreak Member

Thanks for listening!

Been trying this stream of consciousness thing lately... doing whatever first comes to mind and living with the consequences. In listening, I probably could provide a more integrated ending... sounds a little out of sorts in detracting from the theme so drastically.

Hmmmmm....