Cool Budda amp demo with Joe Bonamassa

kingsxman

Gold Supporting Member
Check the following link for a cool clip of Joe demonstating the new Budda SD45. Go to the link and scroll down to find the section titled Joe Bonamassa Demo (or something like that). Pretty cool and ..what a player!!. Just wish he would have thrown in a bit more chording.

I picked up a Budda sd30 amp a month ago and am floored by it.
Great tone and what a thick overdrive sound. Everyone who's played it has really liked it.

http://www.budda.com/whatsnew.html

ChrisP

Originally posted by kingsxman
Check the following link for a cool clip of Joe demonstating the new Budda SD45. Go to the link and scroll down to find the section titled Joe Bonamassa Demo (or something like that). Pretty cool and ..what a player!!. Just wish he would have thrown in a bit more chording.

I picked up a Budda sd30 amp a month ago and am floored by it.
Great tone and what a thick overdrive sound. Everyone who's played it has really liked it.

http://www.budda.com/whatsnew.html
damn he's good :eek:

MuseCafeChris

I had to pick myself up off the deck after reading "Scott Stapp Band endorses Budda." The JB clip was worth that little sucker punch, though. LOL

kingsxman

Gold Supporting Member
Re: Scott Stapp band.

Yeah, that seems a bit of a stretch doesnt it. THe dude looked cool however with a georgeous PRS and a wall of Budda's behind him. I'll give him that.

M@tt C

Silver Supporting Member
Joe B. is the shiz for sure.....

Did anyone catch the settings of the amp on the first closeup? It looked like the treble was completely rolled back, mids and bass fully cranked.

Interesting......

enharmonic

Old Growth
Platinum Supporting Member
Wonder how it would sound in stereo next to my Wizard rig?

Hmmmmmm

:dude

kingsxman

Gold Supporting Member
Did anyone catch the settings of the amp on the first closeup? It looked like the treble was completely rolled back, mids and bass fully cranked.
I didnt catch that but it IS interesting. On my sd30, I like everything 1/2 way. BUt...the treble is a bit lacking so I need to bring it up. They have an intersting tone control on the treble where bringing the treble up cuts some mids and bass. Not sure that I like that...but it sure sounds good.

Soothsayer

(Paul)
Gold Supporting Member
WOW! Joe is an exceptional talent! I want that amp! Thanks for posting the link!:)

MuseCafeChris

Not that it bugs me or that Joe needs it as a crutch by ANY means, but I wonder why they didn't kill the delay so you could just hear the raw amp tones. It's subtle but it's there.

kingsxman

Gold Supporting Member
Not that it bugs me or that Joe needs it as a crutch by ANY means, but I wonder why they didn't kill the delay so you could just hear the raw amp tones. It's subtle but it's there.
NO KIDDING!! I always want to scream when I hear demo's of an amp and they have effects on it. Thats not what we want to hear. I think its Steve Vai's demo of the Carvin Legacy where he's got so much delay on it its impossible to hear the amp.

Trending Topics