• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Cool NY Times article

tone4days

Silver Supporting Member
i wish him well on his journey ... i know from my experience that breaking through the 'head /heart' barrier is not a straight and easy path ... i've 'paid for the same real estate' more than once on that journey ... a little further this time ... slipping back next ... maybe a little further the time after that ... who knows what happens next time

but listening has been essential for me - not listening to learn or imitate, per se ... but learning to expand, over time, the things that seam 'attainable' ...

i do feel blessed that i had a basic fluidity (pitch, rhythm, etc) on the instrument that i could cultivate ... i fel bad for the guys that struggle because they have desire without that 'fertile patch'

and i totally suck at guitar hero - see my avatar :D

Trending Topics