Cool pedals that have flown under the radar?

DanHorse

You got any pedals that you love, make you smile, do a great job but arent generally known/not made the awareness on TGP?

i.e My buddy has several Tremolo pedals, but the one he loves and sounds just brilliant to me too is the T Rex Tremster, amazing preservation of the guitar tone on top of the trem effect, blew me away. But this isnt a pedal i have seen mentioned in all the trem threads i have been searching.

Adji

I see very little mention of the Valvette Custom Drive on here, my absolute favourite low gain OD.

alberob

I have a Patch of Shades pedal made by Emmitt Chapman. Its a Wah without a treadle. It uses a Capacitance pad to control the wah. It also has an effects loop ,Double Wah and Wah with Resonance.I have never seen another one like it.:hiP

Bleach265

I have a Patch of Shades pedal made by Emmitt Chapman. Its a Wah without a treadle. It uses a Capacitance pad to control the wah. It also has an effects loop ,Double Wah and Wah with Resonance.I have never seen another one like it.:hiP
Pics or it didn't happen!

Lol in all seriousness, I'd love to see a picture of it - sounds fascinating!

brain21

Boss Dynamic Filter FT-2 - not the greatest, most chewey filter (my Ibanez AF-9 is nice though for that), but for what I use it for, its great.

Electro-Harmonix Bad Stone Phaser. Everyone talks about the Small Stone. The Bad Stone is its big brother. Same phasing as the Small Stone, with an extra knob, and a switch on the back. The switch on the back is particularly cool. Disengaged its normal. When engaged whatever pickup you are using, it gives it that strat inbetween pickups sound. Very hand on my strat w/ a 3 way switch, and great for guitars with no real inbetween sounds (IOW, humbucker guitars).

alberob

A Patch of Shades just sold on E bay for $495.I don't have any pictures but there is one on E bay.

Agitator

OceanEFX Vintage Echo. I never see this mentioned in the delay threads unless I mention it but I think it rules.

Jet Age Eric

Solid Gold Superdrive. Or else everyone here knows about it from me posting and just doesn't acknowledge those posts. :p -E

theroan

I think the Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter Tremelo is one of the most over looked pedals around.

DanHorse

Man, theres some interesting stuff here I havent heard of, point validated! ;-)

It might not be a not well known pedal, but the standard TS 808 still does it for me more than most.

Trending Topics