1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cool Trick for Naylor Owners

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Beam Tetrode, May 15, 2011.

1. Beam Tetrode

Beam Tetrode Member

Not sure if this works on the Electraverb series, but it certainly does on the Duels, SD60s, and 38s... Plug your guitar straight into the effects loop return jack! This runs your signal through a single gain stage, then straight into the phase inverter and on to the output tubes. The master and presence knobs are the only active controls when running this way. The result is warm Tweed-style clean sound - takes OD pedals really well. Have fun!

2. Bigtone

Bigtone Member

Just tried it on my Super club 38...

Very cool indeed, thanks, probably the nicest feeling clean on the amp,I like it more than the low input clean, you can crank the presence and its still nice and round on top,

Darn though ,just played the amps overdrive though, thats what these amps are all about, kkkkiiiilllllleeerrr overdrive,

Bt

3. konstantine

konstantine Member

Thanks!! I'll check it later on my SD60 and post my thoughts.

Latelly I've been using the lo-input with my Sadowsky Semi Hollow with great results for Jazz, I've gotten so many compliments!! I love my Naylor!

Konstantine

4. rgsss14

rgsss14 Gold Supporting Member

Thanks for the tip!

My Duel 60 head ended the amp quest for me....... ;)