Core bullet cables, or Bullet cables.....

aldridt1

Okay, so some folks here used to buy and use Core bullet cables....the big thirty foot coiled cords that come in a variety of colors are specifically what i am asking about.

They went out of business for a number of years, and I noticed a few weeks ago that there was a new bullet cable website up and running. Someone has brought them back.

I was wondering if anyone has purchased one of the new ones, and if so, I am curious as to if you feel they are the same quality and materials as the ones from before.

I am not sure if it is the same company or not. It seems as though the brand Core is no longer attached.

Anyway, i had a person from the new company answering my questions via email, but once I asked if the cables were the same quality and materials as the earlier ones, the person stopped responding.

I have one on the way. I am just curious is anyone has tried the new ones out yet.

Hulakatt

Has done terrible things for a klondike bar
Gold Supporting Member
The website for the old company was still active as of last year, you just couldn't buy anything on it. I could never figure out if the company was gone, on hiatus or just didn't like selling things.

cap10kirk

I just noticed that Ernie Ball is now selling coil cables so I might pick up a few of those since the bullet ones seem hard to come across.
https://www.ernieball.com/guitar-ac...rce=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cables

Vox also makes them in 30 foot lengths, available in more colors than the Ernie Balls. Just another option. I've got a blue Vox coiled cable that I got for christmas, and I like it so far, it has a 90 degree end and a straight end.
I have no experience with the Bullets, this Vox is the first coiled cable I've ever had.

Hulakatt

Has done terrible things for a klondike bar
Gold Supporting Member
I have a Vox one as well. I've heard reliability complaints but haven't experienced anything like that myself. From the world of Bullet, I have their Spark Plug cable. With some guitar/amp combinations, it's perfect but sometimes it seems to let too much signal through and can get a bit bright and harsh.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom