• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Correct bias measurement for Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue?

stratmansblues

Silver Supporting Member
I have a eurotubes bias probe and I have measured 26 milliamps. Everywhere I look the measurements are in millivolts and I am not sure what the conversion is. Anyone have any insight? I am looking for clean headroom. I have already changed the tubes to Groove Tubes rated 5 6L6GC tubes.

Rosewood

I didn't know a Blues Deluxe had an adjustable bias and test point, I know the Hot Rod does. Anyway if it has a test point about 70 millivolts would get you in the 50 % range if the plate voltage is around 427 to 430. That 70 millivolts is for both tubes together, 35 milliamps per tube.

Trending Topics