Corsa guitars

daveanto21

Gold Supporting Member
I have been gassing pretty hard for a corsa too. They look pretty amazing. I am slowly saving up for one.

patentcad

Maybe it's good they're not getting traction here. Better if they remain undiscovered. They look very cool indeed.

patentcad

Also, does this LP inspired guitar count as a replica or counterfeit guitar? I have no idea.

daveanto21

Gold Supporting Member
It shouldn't, Larry does his own headstock shape. But yeah brazzy boards for $3200. Maybe gibsons strategy is working for them. But even the tops of Larry's guitars are consistently gorgeous. Not to mention his money back guarantee, and his hands on experience with the most desirable les pauls ever. But yeah he can stay a secret.

patentcad

It shouldn't, Larry does his own headstock shape. But yeah brazzy boards for $3200. Maybe gibsons strategy is working for them. But even the tops of Larry's guitars are consistently gorgeous. Not to mention his money back guarantee, and his hands on experience with the most desirable les pauls ever. But yeah he can stay a secret.
The finish of the guitars is gorgeous too. They really look very high quality.

patentcad

Gibson stamp makes it a counterfeit.

Ape factory just got one, he loves it.
What does this mean exactly? Corsa guitars have a Corsa logo and a unique headstock design, but does the general appearance of a guitar like that get Gibson's lawyers moving?

sixty2strat

He's at the Philly show they look nice and a friend knows him and he likes them, and owns real burst n conversions. I played one for afew minutes and they are nice. They look great in person but the head stock throws me off. For the price I'd not risk the hit they'd take. Had my Ri burst for 10 years and have no interest in one of them.

Scott L

Gold Supporting Member
Can you tell us why you like them so much?
Simply tone and playability

His pickups are very articulate with great range. Touch response is excellent. The guitars all have excellent workmanship and play very easily. Larry's chambering is his own design and nothing is lost in tone or sustain, just weight.

I also enjoy picking out my own neck and body, plus specing the guitar to my liking, all for the price a USA Gibson.

patentcad

Simply tone and playability

His pickups are very articulate with great range. Touch response is excellent. The guitars all have excellent workmanship and play very easily. Larry's chambering is his own design and nothing is lost in tone or sustain, just weight.

I also enjoy picking out my own neck and body, plus specing the guitar to my liking, all for the price a USA Gibson.
Yeah, that's how it struck me. The guitars look utterly killer, like Gibson Custom Shop or nicer for like half the price.

Scott L

Gold Supporting Member
Best of all Larry is a great guitar player also - he knows tone.With the his " Next-to-Nothing" finish, the guitars out of the box felt like long time players.

No sticky gloss to wear off or down. Larry is not going for the " Too Pretty to Play" type finish. JMHO - but most of these are ended up as players that will rack up miles quickly, not Case Queens that will not see the day of light tucked under a bed.

A money back guarantee made it easy for me to pull the trigger.

Scott L

Gold Supporting Member
The gloss is only on the Top. On all the guitars, neck, back, and sides are the NTN finish.

The Manalishi I have has the Gloss top, looks wonderful, deep 3d figuring. Real Eye Candy.

Scott L

Gold Supporting Member
Your only a couple hours drive to him... then you can pick your neck and body in person ;)