Couch Guitar Straps- WOW!

Holy Schnikes

Anyone purchased a strap from Couch? Lordy, these straps are superb, just received one for my bday and it's easily one of the coolest and most comfortable straps I've owned.

Not only solid construction and tasteful vintage vibe, but some of the "deadstock" materials they use are just mesmerizing. Mine is made of '60's Mustang trunk liner, cool gray/black plaid pattern. If you haven't already (which I'm sure many of you have), you should take a look at their selection.

http://www.couchguitarstraps.com/

fieldhdj

I have 5 or 6. They are always my first choice. And I'm not even a close to being a vegan.

gomez1856

I like mine. I'm not completely blown away by it as many are, but it's a really good strap at a great price. Their designs are fantastic.

What I don't like about mine is, when I'm seated mostly, the side of the strap rubs my neck and it's actually a bit painful. It's the only strap out of the 5 or 6 that I own that does it.

Having said that, I still use it the most.

Rick

cmatthes

Got the '64 Mustang trunk liner strap on my '64 Jazzmaster. Also ordered a yellow one for my son for Xmas (for his Grafitti Yaller Strat), and he loves it.

Great stuff, nice people!

jimmyohio75

I just ordered this one today.....Military Green Byloos Victorian strap. On sale for a short time. Normally $39.99, now $26.95!!!!! Looking forward to getting my first Couch strap!!!

readymade

Supporting Member
I have a couple of their straps, as well as a belt and wallet. Their straps are usually too long for me (the buckle ends up sitting on my shoulder uncomfortably), but they will custom shorten them for no extra charge. Great product and service!

jimmyohio75

I have a couple of their straps, as well as a belt and wallet. Their straps are usually too long for me (the buckle ends up sitting on my shoulder uncomfortably), but they will custom shorten them for no extra charge. Great product and service!
Aren't they adjustable? How tall are you?

soli528

Silver Supporting Member
I like mine, not sure I love them as much as most people do. I'm wondering if it will break-in and soften up. Mine's made from 80's Mercedes upholstery which is kinda stiff. I also wish it were a bit wider. Cool looking though for sure.

dod6

Thanks for this thread. I just bought the Deadstock 60's Cadillac strap. It is absolutely awesome. I will be buying from them again.

kanderson

Those crazy vegans make a great guitar strap! I own two and they are by far the most comfortable straps I own.

Trending Topics