Could well be the best guitar I have ever owned.

Joe Tone

Gold Supporting Member
Picked up a used Berumen. Saw it online and then heard one on youtube,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n35AgGmMe-M so I grabbed one from a shop in texas. Cannot put it down. I wanted to wait until I gigged with it to say anything and it came through with flying colors. Sounds amazing unplugged, he does some sort of chambering and it works, resonates wonderfully. Wide, somewhat chunky, neck. Lollar Imperials in this one. No caps in the tone dept. If you roll the tones back it coil taps the pickups. Hand applied super light oil finish, Gumby headstock. It's truly amazing.

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Reminds me of a guild bluesbird.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

XKnight

Congrats! I was going to go stop by the shop and try that very guitar out, but noticed it was no longer on the website. I wondered who bought it. Small TGP world.

I picked up a used Berumen Coppertop here on TGP a few weeks ago and it's easily one of the best guitars I've ever owned. The craftsmanship is top notch and the tone is fantastic. Isaac Berumen is definitely one of the up and coming Luthiers.

Here's my Coppertop. I don't normally name my guitars, but this one is called Penny.

Joe Tone

Gold Supporting Member
very slick, I like it. 1st guitar i've owned that had no down side.

Congrats! I was going to go stop by the shop and try that very guitar out, but noticed it was no longer on the website. I wondered who bought it. Small TGP world.

I picked up a used Berumen Coppertop here on TGP a few weeks ago and it's easily one of the best guitars I've ever owned. The craftsmanship is top notch and the tone is fantastic. Isaac Berumen is definitely one of the up and coming Luthiers.

Here's my Coppertop. I don't normally name my guitars, but this one is called Penny.