• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold CP Thornton Classic Tri-Color Burst

philiprst

I am selling my CP Thornton Classic #405 in tri-color burst. This is Thornton's spectacular take on a tele style guitar which is a delight to play, built to the highest standards and is a very flexible instrument.

The guitar is as close to brand new condition as you can imaginewith no dings, dents, scratches or other damage. I purchased this guitar about 3 months ago from DAG and it has had less than 3 hours playing time in my home. It comes with all the original case candy and the high quality OHSC. You can find many high quality photos of my guitar and videos this model in the DAG sales archive:

http://www.destroyallguitars.com/sales-archive/item/703-cp-thornton-classic-0405-burst

The specs are:

- 1 piece swamp ash body
- 2 piece quarterwawn figured rock maple neck
- Birdseye maple fingerboard and headstock
- Oval inlays
- 25 1/2" scale
- 1 11/16" nut

- Wilkinson bridge with Glendale saddles
- Lollar Nashville II Pickups
- 6150 fretwire
- Matte nitrocellulose 3 color L5 style burst
- 7lbs. 0oz.

I am asking $2695 inclusive of paypal and shipping.

Last edited:

Trending Topics