• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Craigslist Facepalm of the Day

bgh

Silver Supporting Member
I played through one once. They sound boxy and hollow. They don't move a lot of air.

SirGilmour

Silver Supporting Member
"the price is firm....." followed by "need this gone by friday so text me offers"

LOL. :messedup

anominous

What's most funny about this to me is that Marshall makes these too, and they sell for $300

... but that's because Marshall's is all tube

Muffdriver

Silver Supporting Member
That's great. I have a studio pro 110 I haven't used in 9 years because it started smoking - maybe I'll make my own.

mc5nrg

Silver Supporting Member
I know someone who has done something similar -helps bring your beer into bars...

keithb7

Carve 5150 in it with a screwdriver, and claim that it was Eddie's. A collectors item!

Fretsalot

Which beer should I put in my amp/cooler for the best tone? I started with aluminum cans, but am finding I'm more satisfied when I filled it with some glass bottles. Some guys are telling me to use old english glass... I guess Guiness is supposed to be the best? I don't want it be fizzy...

I've tried filling it with 3:2 beer as an attenuator, but it just doesn't taste the same.

I'll probably get flamed for keeping a few wine coolers in it, but like Mustang Sally, it always gets the hotties dancing.

Should I just change to pot, since it's so much easier to load in & out of venues, and has a smaller onstage footprint? Climbing stairs with it can be a real hassle.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom