• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Crazed, skinny-assed, diaper wearing chick has a rather catchy tune

John Quinn

Random video, clicked on it, liked it.

I really enjoyed the music - the groove is fantastic - and the guitars are all psych'd up in a cool way. EDIT: So it turns out that the Singer Arrow de Wilde isn't Anorexic rather gangly and tall - like Joey Ramone. The guitarist Henri Cash is only 17 years old - I mean seriously Holy Crap - what a style. Color me impressed.

Last edited:

massacre

Gold Supporting Member
Star crawler has been around for a while now.
I posted them here a while ago but some here didn’t like them because their families are in the music biz.
It’s not my favorite stuff but the band is entertaining for sure

Sam Hill

I really enjoyed the music - the groove is fantastic - and the guitars are all psych'd up in a cool way. The Girl Singer - it's like watching Karen Carpenter - this Singer Gal is super talented but will not be long for the world if she doesn't get help.
Ordinarily, I'd agree 100%, but then I had the same thought the first time I saw Siouxsie and the Banshees. So who knows? Not me, that's who.

"Crazed, skinny-assed, diaper wearing chick has a rather catchy tune"

There's your Thread Title of the Year winner for 2020, right there. :aok

Jayyj

Silver Supporting Member
I have an album by them somewhere, they're pretty good at that trashy indie rock thing and her voice is fantastic. It's not 100% my thing to listen to recordings of but I'd go and see them live if they were in the area, I bet they're great in that context.

Trending Topics