• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Crazed, skinny-assed, diaper wearing chick has a rather catchy tune

sahhas

Silver Supporting Member
yeah agree, 6-3 I think she just turned 20 so she’s probably just growing into her body. She’s skinny yes, but has a lot of attitude!! I like their stuff!!!!

Some things never change with many older people's music disapprovals. It's just so easy to tick them off and push their buttons. Throw on some controversial wardrobe item like wearing underwear outside your pants, lol, gyrate a little bit, and make a scream or two. Voila. Formula successful. Now you have your punk cred, or emo cred, or goth cred, whatever the case. Worked for Elvis, Little Richard and James Brown. They all had lots of haters.

I try to just focus on the artistic side of it. But there still are a lot of people in my extended family who would hate any kind of music like that, if they saw the video especially. A lot of them liked things that greatly angered their own parents, at least at one point. Maybe Taylor Swift is OK, as long as she stays in her lane.

That woman is 6' 3''. Not sure how fair it is to make negative comments about her body or presumed health. It can take a while to grow into a body like that.

Dexter.Sinister

Still breathing
Platinum Supporting Member
Seen that before. Music isn't bad. Self-consciously contrived ugliness isn't my thing.
Do you have kids?

Are any of them motivated by the arts?

And gals?

<This is not in any way a judgment thing. I am askling sincere questions. I admit a POV and prior kid-raising bits..>

bigtone23

I'm appreciative of 'new' band discoveries, especially when rock-ish. All Them Witches was the last 'new' band that struck me right.

Also, I agree that we shouldn't judge body types. I have a solid metabolism and have stayed slender well into middle age, but don't respond well to people mentioning it to me. It's no different than calling someone chubby. Not being sensitive, but being mindful and honest.
/rant :)

Last edited:

Jayyj

Silver Supporting Member
For those who missed the guy pointing it out several pages ago, she has marfan syndrome. It's a genetic disorder, not anything she has control over or can fix with a few square meals.

A little sensitivity when you see someone who's not a shape you consider 'normal' goes a long way, you don't know what they're dealing with and this woman will have to put up with people speculating about eating disorders or making crass 'needs to eat a few pies' comments her whole life - let's be better than that.

Back to music?

Average Joe

Gave a few of their tunes a listen - cool enough music, nothing groundbreaking but nice energy and they play it like they mean it.

stutter chugg

This is getting rich. In my opinion, this stuff ranks among the most unlistenable dollar menu music I’ve ever heard. (That they ripped Cobain vocal melodies in two of the three videos I watched is the least of their problems.) But hey, taste, who can account? The real cake taking happening here, though, is the moral scolding, by some of the band’s ostensible fans, in the face of how this band presents itself visually. That’s some flex.

Heek

If you choose to work in the entertainment business, you WILL be judged on your appearance, get over it. Stop body shaming? Gtfo and grow up.

evanjackson

Silver Supporting Member
I thought that was really great...and they're very engaging performers (especially the singer). Thanks for sharing it!

rizla

Silver Supporting Member
I'm appreciative of 'new' band discoveries, especially when rock-ish. All Them Witches was the last 'new' band that struck me right.

Also, I agree that we shouldn't judge body types. I have a solid metabolism and have stayed slender well into middle age, but don't respond well to people mentioning it to me. It's no different than calling someone chubby. Not being sensitive, but being mindful and honest.
/rant :)
Yeah, fat people call me skinny all the time. Im not, Im 5'10 and 74kg and have been around that weight since I was 18, Im 56 now. But if I call them fat! man, Im a bad person for saying the obvious.
"Wow, youre skinny!" if I turned around and said, "Wow, youre fat!" Imagine how that would go down. I would be run out of town.
It would be a slow run with regular breaks for snacks and rests.

Trending Topics