• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Creamery Pickups.....anyone familiar with them?

BK Verbs

Platinum Supporting Member
I know they have a fantastic reputation in the offset guitar community. I was considering a set for my Jag, but ultimately decided to keep the stock pickups.

kboman

I have a Baby 71 - standard sized wide range humbucker - and it's one of the best pickups I've played. I don't think you can go very wrong with anything he does tbh.

Dumdeediddle

Yes -
I got one of those little orange Duosonics a while back. A great little guitar except for the pickups.
Heard about the Creamery and got 2 Single Coils for the Duosonic. It made that cheap little thing into a really great little guitar. Very nice sounding pickups

Kennyscrown

I know they have a fantastic reputation in the offset guitar community. I was considering a set for my Jag, but ultimately decided to keep the stock pickups.
I keep looking at his Twin Sound coil tapped Jag replacements - I really like the idea of the original sound, but with a rounder, fatter sound at the push/pull of a pot.

Sneekyb

I have a couple of custom made humbuckers which he has now added to his site branded the Creamery '87. Fantastic pickups and a excellent replacement to the stock pickups on my LP.

Bad Wolf

Warning - You may never receive the pick ups you purchased. There are currently ongoing PayPay resolution cases involving non-delivery. You risk loosing your money when you purchase Creamery products.

viden

I wrote him and he had to close the workshop for a while due to Covid. He's currently not taking any new orders until he's finished the current ones. So it might take a moment but I'm sure everyone that orded will get their pickups in the end.

I had the vintage-correct Black Cats for a while...were very nice pickups. Only changed because I realised I preferred Dynasonic pickups to Filter'Trons in my Gretsch. But yeah - my experience with The Creamery was nothing but positive.

ultrasun

Gold Supporting Member
It's a great brand. I have The Creamery pickups on my CS Tele and they're awesome. I used to have Wide range buckers on another Tele, they're great picku-ups too, eventhough, as is often the case, they're not the really the same thing as the genuine Fender WRB...

Blueswede

Platinum Supporting Member
I had Ron Thorn install a set of Creamery P90 sized humbuckers in my Thorn. They’re great pickups.

trasgo

Warning - You may never receive the pick ups you purchased. There are currently ongoing PayPay resolution cases involving non-delivery. You risk loosing your money when you purchase Creamery products.
Well, there were some issues and he told me that a lot of parcels had been lost. so he had to make them again. at least in my case it happened exactly as he said and I got my pups ... later but I got them.

placebo62

Silver Supporting Member
I got my creamery pickups without issue, but that was a couple of years ago

Trending Topics

Top Bottom